What session would you like to propose at Leancamp?

How to reallly know if my business idea will work

This hands on workshop will cover the techniques to design, test and validate the value proposition of your start-up or new business idea.

In this workshop you will learn:

- How to define Early adopters or ideal customers.
- To design a meaningfull value proposition that your clients can't resist to buy.
- How to correctly interview customers to validate business idea (Problem -solution interviews).
- Techniques and inspiring cases to quickly find your early adopters when you go outside the building.

All this process will be guided using the Early Adopter and Value Proposition Canvas: a step by step tool to quickly validate business ideas on the real market.

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Matías Hernandez shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Matías Hernandez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

30 minutes? JEJEJE Yeah i Agree... This is normally 4- 5 hours ;-) my mistake. Sorry didn't read the conditions :-)

I will do so ok? i will propose 3 different wrokshops, let's see if that works. Thank you very much Salim.

• AdminSalim Virani (Admin, Leancamp) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Matias,
        There's a lot to cover here for just 30 minutes! I'd recommend you split these up into separate sessions, and ask the Leancampers what they need most. Ideally, you do 10-20 minutes of workshop, then have room for discussion and questions afterwards.

Feedback and Knowledge Base