Skip to content

Leancamp - Session Ideas

Entrepreneurs, designers, managers, developers, innovators – how can they help you? Leancamp is all about learning from people from other disciplines and different perspectives. It’s a rare opportunity to raise your current challenges and ideas, so that others can help you through them and contribute their knowledge.

Please comment and discuss. Use votes to register interest so the session host can understand if the topic is interesting to people. (Votes do not get used to choose the session – we’ll do that together at 10am.)

To help get the discussions going and give you an idea of what topics people might be interested in, please engage in the conversation – be open with your challenges and constructive with your suggestions

Want to make the most of this? There is some guidance, tips and tricks to get you started at http://leanca.mp/getting-started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

24 results found

1. Open discussion on the Identification and validation of unmet needs of people who suffer from homelessness.

I’d like to host an event on identifying and validating unmet needs of people who suffer from homelessness. I would like your help to open up a discussion on tools and techniques that can be used in this sector.

This project is at a very early stage, although I have discussed concepts with people who are homeless, I have yet to develop a Minimal Viable Product to test their uptake. The problems I am having are:
    1. Identifying unmet needs that require little capital and result in scalable and sustainable products and services for people who are homeless.
    2. Verifying…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Dublin 1  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. What is the added value of a sector specific incubator?

Most incubators have an open perspective on the types of startups they take up. I am exploring the possibilities for setting up an incubator specifically for food and agriculture startups.
    I would like to do a post-up to reflect on possible advantages and disadvantages of a specialized incubator.

Possible advantages:

For founders:
    Faster testing of hypothesis:
    - through quick access to specific knowledge (from peers, mentors, research institutions)
    - through having a common language on the market

For investors
    - quicker assessment of novelty/viability

Possible disadvantages:
    - myopia
    - missing out on collaboration with the broader startup eco-system

Thanks,

@bdoorn

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. How can Ireland use its ICT expertise to harness and exploit new global opportunities based on Ireland's significant Ocean Territory?

"how can Ireland use its ICT cluster expertise to harness and exploit new global opportunities based on Ireland's significant Ocean Territory (10X Ireland's landmass). These opportunities fall into new emerging ocean markets such as renewable energy, water and environmental monitoring and into enabling established ocean markets : aquaculture, oil & gas, costal tourism, & shipping & security" Can we use lean methodologies in these expensive ventures?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Dublin 1  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Open question: How do I measure customer acquisition for in-bound marketing?

The "funnel" was a customer acquisition concept built around outbound marketing, but it's clear now that customers take a far greater initiative than they used to. McKinsey's Customer Decision Journey outlines exactly why managing customer acquisition with a funnel approach is flawed, but what measurable management techniques have or can replace it? This is an open question - I'd love it if anyone using in-bound marketing could share their approach.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →