Skip to content

Leancamp - Session Ideas

Entrepreneurs, designers, managers, developers, innovators – how can they help you? Leancamp is all about learning from people from other disciplines and different perspectives. It’s a rare opportunity to raise your current challenges and ideas, so that others can help you through them and contribute their knowledge.

Please comment and discuss. Use votes to register interest so the session host can understand if the topic is interesting to people. (Votes do not get used to choose the session – we’ll do that together at 10am.)

To help get the discussions going and give you an idea of what topics people might be interested in, please engage in the conversation – be open with your challenges and constructive with your suggestions

Want to make the most of this? There is some guidance, tips and tricks to get you started at http://leanca.mp/getting-started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

23 results found

1. Fishbowl - How To Facilitate "Five Whys"

Let's trade notes on facilitating Five Whys. It's a really useful faciliatation method for root cause analysis in groups, which features in The Lean Startup and Gamestorming.

I've been using it for a while, but still get stuck on things like articulating a question well, or choosing which answers to dig into.

It would be great for novices and experienced facilitators to share challenges and tips.

I need at least one other person experienced with Five Whys to make this happen. Any volunteers?

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Barcelona 1  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. On why it failed

Everyone in this group is a speaker -- 3 to 5 minutes a piece, giving a quick "elevator pitch of failure" about what went crucially wrong at a failed company

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Barcelona 1  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Examples of creating tons of ideas/prototypes/options across fields

A founder with 100 landing pages or business model canvases? An architect with 200 sketches and 50 models? I want to see at what scale the most prolific prototypers really create, and get their opinions on why it's time well spent.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Barcelona 1  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →